This exercise shapes and tones the buttocks while working on the hip flexors, the inner thighs and the lower back.
1. Get down on on all fours while your hands should are below your shoulders and your knees below the hips.
2. Now, keep your back straight and engage your core. After that, roll your hips under and back up, arching your low back up and down.
3. Keeping your body steady and your knees bent, slowly lift your right leg out to the side.
4. Lift the leg as high as you can without rotating your hips, or leaning to the left side.
5. Then, lower the leg back down to the start position.