1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart with the kettlebell in front of you.
2. Be in a squat position, and grasp the kettlebell with either of your hands.
3. Now, swing it backwards through your legs.
4. As the kettlebell swings forwards, keep it close to your body.
5. Loosen the grip and rotate the arm resulting in the palm facing upwards.
6. At the tip of the movement, the kettlebell should be resting on your outer arm with your elbow and wrist locked.
7. Allow the kettlebell to fall by loosening the grip.